Welcome to My Blog!

I created this blog to share some of my crafts (when I have time to do them), some of my Mommy musings, recipes, and my day to day life.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Baby is Growing Up Too Fast!

Each month on the calendar day that Kaden was born, I place him on the couch with the same stuffed bear and take his picture. Thursday was his 9 month birthday and also happens to be the first time that he "pulled-up" to something. My little boy is growing up too fast!!!!!



Friday's picture is of my niece, Brooke. I just love taking pictures of her with those big expressive brown eyes. When I took this she was pouting on the floor because she was in time-out.



Saturday I didn't know what to take a picture of, so I decided to make my iPhone the subject. I got it for Christmas, and I LOVE it!



Today we went over to my sister's house to watch the Colts game. I took this picture of the kids playing with the game on in the background. I am soooo excited that the Colts will be going to the Superbowl in 2 weeks!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures.. they do grow up so fast. Yes your niece does have beautiful eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for babies growing up, pretty eyes, Iphones, and The Colts going to Superbowl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do grow up fast...Brooke has beautiful eyes...glad you team won

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great picture of Brooke!

    ReplyDelete